Wednesday 2 November 2011

An Afternoon in the Country!

We just returned from a week long vacation in Saint Lucia and it was amazing (not trying to brag). The island is beautiful flanked on either side by the Atlantic and Caribbean oceans which are absolutely breathtaking. We spent the week exploring and relaxing. Now why am I telling you all of this? 
While we were exploring the island and relaxing I realized that I haven’t really spent the time exploring this beautiful province (Ontario) that I live in. So I came up with an idea. Why not create a day where Torontonians can explore more of beautiful Ontario. Now I am not suggesting you take a week off to explore the province - because let’s get real we all have to work. But I am suggesting an afternoon in the country. Why not grab your family and friends and spend the day in nature?
So here is what I am thinking - a day at a beautiful, 100 acres farm. Spend the day riding horses, and remember why Ontario in November is so amazing. Escape the city for the day and take a moment to relax and breath in the fresh air the country has to offer. Only 45 minutes outside of Toronto. 
Let me know if you are interested in spending an afternoon in the country with family and friends. Contact me at brooke@becauseyousaidso.net for more information. 




Do somthing for yourself! :) You all deserve it. 

1 comment: